TD Summer Reading Club 2019
This summer, the TD Summer Reading Club invites you to unplug and take a moment to explore the stories and science of nature through adventure and play—to marvel at a growing seed, be awed by extreme weather, and wonder about our connection to each other and the earth that sustains us.
- Register at any library branch starting June 15 — Or register online here!
- Track your reading minutes using your TD Summer Reading Club journal
- Report your reading minutes as often as you like up until August 23 — Report your minutes online here!
- Earn reward badges and stickers
- Enter a prize draw for every 100 minutes read
Children ages 12 and under are encouraged to register for the TD Summer Reading Club.
This year we will be keeping track of minutes read with our very hungry caterpillar. The more you read, the bigger he gets. Every 1000 minutes read adds a segment to the caterpillar.
For more information, please speak to a library staff member or call extension 5279
TD Summer Reading Club Launch Party
Celebrate the start of the TD Summer Reading Club and play giant games, make nature crafts and more. Get a head start on your reading goals by registering during the party. Door prizes! Family program.
McLaughlin Branch, Auditorium
Saturday, June 22, 1-3 pm
TD Summer Reading Club Roundup
Join us for the TDSRC roundup on the following dates:
- August 26, 11am-3pm, McLaughlin
- August 27, 11am-3pm, Delpark
- August 28, 11am-3pm, Northview
- August 29, 11am-3pm, Jess Hann